Pitchfest 2012: Open Call for Applications
CALLING ALL ENTREPRENEURS!
Application deadline extended to 4th May!
NISP CONNECT and Halo’s 2012 Pitchfest is underway!!
• Are you a Northern Irish science or technology start-up company that could benefit from exposure to some of our top executives, high-technologists and professionals living overseas?
• Need access to capital, talent or markets?
• Could you use £3,000 in cash???
First Prize: £3,000 & 2 runners up prizes of £1000
If so, apply today for Pitchfest 2012!
NISP CONNECT and Halo are excited to announce the open application window for Pitchfest 2012. Eligible companies must be based in Northern Ireland and must not have raised in excess of £500,000 in seed or institutional venture capital funding. If you’re a start-up business with an executive summary you owe it to yourself to complete our easy application process today!
Up to 12 finalists will be invited to give their 3 minute “quickpitch” on 7th June, 2012 at the Pitchfest event @ NISP.
You don’t need to be looking for capital right now – this is a broader pitch for influential people who can make things happen for your business.
Why should you apply? Where should we begin!
• A chance to pitch their business to an illustrious room of venture community exiles and locals — exposure you can’t buy!
• Potential for publicity within Northern Ireland’s business community and local media
• Hands-on assistance honing their pitch from Angel investors and professional services
• The opportunity to win £3,000 in cash!
Each application is reviewed by a screening committee of established local angel investors. Up to twelve companies will advance to final night, where they make in-person presentations to all attendees at Pitchfest 2012. There, the audience votes for the one company they think has the best chance of making it big, and the winner is presented a £3,000 cash award that night!
Pitchfest is very different from a Halo investor evening in that you will not be pitching to an investor audience for money. This means that your company will still be eligible to pitch at Halo at a later date.
Click here to download the application and see full program information.
All applications must be received by Friday, 4th May at 12:00pm.
EASY TO APPLY AN AUDIENCE THAT COULD TRANSFORM YOUR BUSINESS ASSISTANCE IN GETTING MAXIMUM IMPACT £3000 – APPLY NOW!