The Tech Growth Summit is taking place on September 24, 2013 in Berlin. This event is a showcase of the best European entrepreneurs, from Kazan to Reykjavik, from Tel Aviv to Trondheim. Register today to take advantage of the early bird rate ending July 23, 2013.
The event uniquely caters to CEOs. In addition to fostering trust and relationships among themselves, the CEOs will have the opportunity to meet key participants in the ecosystem, from top level corporates to investment banks and M&A specialists to thought leaders in the industry.
Currently confirmed CEOs:
- Karim Barkawi, CEO of B2x
- Sherry Coutu, Serial entrepreneur/angel investor
- Gianluca D’Agostino, CEO and Co-founder of Neomobile
- Errol Damelin, CEO and Founder of Wonga
- Måns Hultman, former CEO of Qliktech
- Stan Laurent, CEO and Group President of Photobox
- Bernard Liautaud, Founder of Business Objects
- Mike Lynch, Founder of Autonomy
- Ernesto Schmitt, CEO and Co-founder of Zeebox
- Cem Sertoglu, CEO and Founder, SelectMinds
- Sebastian Siemiatkowski, CEO and Co-founder of Klarna
- Vincent Steckler, CEO of Avast
- Vassil Terziev, Co-founder and CEO, Telerik
- Carsten Thoma, President and COO, Hybris
- Pere Valles, Managing Director of Scytl
- Pieter van der Does, CEO of Adyen
- Hjalmar Winbladh, CEO of Rebtel
- The End of Retail Banking as we know it
- Are online Sales hurting offline Retail?
- Digital Media Monetization
- Reset Ambition – from 100m to 1bn
- Have M&A Tactics changed?
- Government: Friend or Foe?
- Hosting networks: Tech Tour & International Venture Club
- 1 full day to engage with successful entrepreneurs and other industry leaders
- 25 late stage companies (valuation EUR 100m) represented by their CEOs
- 30+ corporate development decision makers
- 50+ leading investors
- 20+ international media and opinion leaders
- 125+ total participants
- The unique opportunity to network with the founders behind European tech success stories and the key industry players in the tech scene
- As invitations are limited and carefully selected, your networking opportunities will be highly efficient with only top level delegates
- High visibility in the event binder, online, and media
- The Entrepreneur of the Year Award Gala Dinner on September 24
- Corporate development leaders
- Venture capitalists, private equity, and business angels
The Tech Tour will hold its 8th Annual "Entrepreneur of the Year Award" to name the European Technology Entrepreneur of the Year in conjunction with the Tech Growth Summit on September 24th in Berlin, Germany (by invitation only for non-delegates).
The prestigious award will be presented to the European Technology Entrepreneur whose private company has had the biggest impact, on the largest number of people, in the least amount of time (more).