Big Web Summit announcements today, here is what Paddy has in store for us
- Today we're adding a huge Digital Marketing Stage, which will bring the world's leading brands and most disruptive advertising, marketing and sales technology companies to Dublin for 2 days of talks, discussions, roundtables and networking events. All the details are here.
- Dublin's most popular hotels continue to sell out for the Web Summit. Dublin's largest five star hotel The Shelbourne Hotel, and my favourite boutique hotel Kelly's Hotel are now all booked up. You can keep tabs on hotel availability on our hotels page, and I recommend you book soon.
- We've just launched a beautiful new homepage, do have a look.
- Over 4,000 startups from around the world have now applied for ALPHA and for our global startup competition PITCH. Entries close this Friday for both, and you canapply here.
- We've launched a new investor badge. Andreessen Horowitz, Atomico, Accel, Goldman Sachs, Kleiner Perkins and more are coming for a reason, we've now made that reason even better.
- Super Early Bird tickets - currently priced at €495 - end next Friday, July 19th. You can book yours here.
- We've added another 1,000 attendees to our attendee page, where you can see who from your area, and which of your friends and connections are coming to the Web Summit.