Loads of great announcements from the Web Summit Team. London is shaping up well !
Here is the news from Paddy and his team!
1. Networking: We've added another 500 - and have released a really helpful list of key media, investors, startups, CEO's and other influencers attending.
3. Videos: We've released 2 videos for the first time of previous events: Web Summit in Dublin and theEuropas in Berlin
4. Recruitment Networking: We've teamed up with Silicon Milkroundabout to offer 100 free tickets to an evening of networking with European and American start-ups eager to hire great talent. The lucky 100 will also get free entry to the London Web Summit the following day. Find out more or apply.
5. Why Attend?: We've released a Why Attend Document today - it's helpful to show to the boss, or to read if you are your own boss.
6. Investor Networking: Today we're announcing that we'll be hosting private investor mixers, breakfasts and speed networking events to connect Europe and America's leading investors with the next wave of startups at the Web Summit on March 1st. If you're attending as a start up you can find out more here or if you're an investor please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Investor Meetings We're confirming that we will be facilitating one-on-one meetings between investors and startups at the summit. Again if you're attending as a start up you can find out out more or simply apply.
8. Sold Out: All Exhibition stands are now sold out. All spaces for pitching are now full.
9. Tick Tock: Super Early Bird Tickets End Tomorrow - prices increase by £100 from 6pm this Friday - more details on tickets here. Ideally if you could buy a late booker ticket for £950 at the last moment it would make me happy.