Silicon Ireland will be in Barcelona from Monday covering the Mobile World Congress 2012. We also will be at the Mobile Hero of the fringe event.
We aim to cover the event and the mobile companies from Ireland, who are exhibiting and taking part.
What is the event about:-
'Far more than a mere communication device, mobiles now serve as our books, health monitors, payment transfer devices, social connectors and tour guides. Mobile technology is embedded in our cars, homes, appliances, governments and utilities. Mobile is enhancing and expanding education and thus, transforming the world. Mobile World Congress 2012 will celebrate the current state of mobile and offer a glimpse into where mobile has the potential to go next.
Depending on the pass you select, you can participate in the many components that make up Mobile World Congress:
- A world-class thought-leadership conference featuring visionary keynotes and panel discussions
- A cutting-edge product and technology exhibition featuring 1,400 exhibitors
- The world’s best venue for seeking industry opportunities, making deals, and networking
- App Planet, the Centre of the Mobile Apps Universe
- The Global Mobile Awards programme, where we recognize innovations and advancement in the industry
- and our newest programme, mPowered Brands, where global marketers and agencies increase knowledge of mobile marketing and immediately connect with mobile players to bring their visions to reality.
The 2011 Mobile World Congress was the largest and most exciting event to date, yet we’re planning an even better event in 2012. Mark your calendars now – you won’t want to miss it!
Get in touch if you want to meetup at the event.
See you there