Why go? See below, blurb from their website!
Hope to see you there!We don't know!! But we expect we'll find out during Dublin GameCraft, but only if you come and make it!Here's how it works:
- You have eight hours to make a game
- We'll select a theme during breakfast. (we'll pull one out of a magical sorting hat)
- Work on your own or with a team. You can form a team on the day if you like, but remember you only have 8 hours!
- Use whatever platform or framework you like
- Judges review and vote on the games
ProfitPrizes( this list should grow :D).To celebrate your intense burst of creativity, we'll head off to the pub for a few refreshing pints, where the judges will announce the winners and award prizes.To take part, simply register using the form below (if you can't see it use this link)