Friday 27th Jan - Will see two great initiatives being launched:-
1) SMECommunity - an organisation formed last year over twitter, will be holding its first event in Birr. Over 150 are expected, all working on a common goal. to help the small business person, the startups, make a difference across Ireland. This is the first of a National campaign to have events across the whole Island of Ireland. It shows what a couple of hard working people can achieve in a short time. Debbie is an inspiration to all those in the community and her passion for helping all SME's is amazing.
For those who don't know about the organisation Read Here
There still is time to be a part of this event : here
Event Day looks like this:-
As the #SMECommunity All-Ireland Tweet-Up on 27th January is almost upon us, we've just put together a few details as to how the day is expected to run so that you can ensure you don't miss out.
11am - registration, tea and coffee at County Arms Hotel, Birr
12pm - introduction to the event, with special guest speaker George Mordaunt scheduled for 12.15
1-2pm - informal networking
2pm - lunch
3.15pm -Vincent Byrne, Author & Business Coach of Business Should Be Easy will give a brief talk to kick off the afternoon session of informal networking - lasting until whenever you want :)
- The hashtag for the event is #Birr2012 - we'd love to see it trending so please feel free to use from now!
- Parking will be available at the hotel for attendees
- WIFI will be available at the venue, access codes will be made available at registration
- Badges will be available for the tweeters, please add your twitter names so we know who you are! These badges have been provided by@mpointcreative.
2) Emerald Valley - A space for Startups in Newry Co-Founded by Nichola Bates and Eve Earley (featured here) with no direct Government support, they are launching there building and project tomorrow at an official opening for 50 invited guests. For those who do not know about Emerald-Valley :-
We will be live streaming the event here on our site tomorrow.