Wednesday, 30 November 2011
Well November is over and we are into the last 31 days of the year. We aim to not let the last days go by without a big push to end 2011 on a high.
Here are some of the things we will focus on :-
1) The Silicon Ireland xmas Bash, a gathering in December to celebrate the end of the year and look to the 2012.
2) The class mates of 2012 Startup Academy will be meeting with mentors prior to the main year start.
3) The Top 50 list will be published of 'Silicon Irelands Most influential in Tech in Ireland 2012'
4) The E1 Million euro tech job list - looking to list over 1 million euros of jobs in Ireland for 2012. (over at the jobs board)
5) The c2c Film crew will be filming interviews with key people for the Silicon Ireland Documentary.
As you can see it is going to be a big end to the year,
Thanks again to all our readers, and we will keep you posted on upcoming news.
Tuesday, 29 November 2011
The Dublin Startupbootcamp is run by Eoghan Jennings and is located in the heart of Dublin’s Startup Communitiy. Eoghan is a Partner with Parklane Capital.Where it’s locatedThe Startupbootcamp Dublin office is located in The Factory on Barrow Street, Dublin 2. Right beside Google’s European Headquarters and near the trendy Grand Canal Dock area, you’ll be based right in the heart of the start up scene in Dublin. Local transport services included the Dart rail and Dublin bus and you’re only 5-10 minutes walk from the city centre.